Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Reminder

I must constantly remind myself that I would not be here in my present state if it weren't for God. he made all this possible, and I will never be able to thank Him enough for it. Every day is a gift from God, and if He wanted it to change, it would. I have found that the minute I start relying on myself alone, the  second I give myself credit for any of my accomplishments, that is when things start getting unbearably tough, and I must look to God for guidance.    It is only because of Him that I am here.

I'm here, in this town
but I'd never be here
if you weren't around
Lord, You're near
all the time, to me
And all I've done,
All I've made, and seen
Who is it from?
You, O Lord
have given me all.

No comments:

Post a Comment