Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Monday, March 18, 2013

Film Week 3: Life is Beautiful





Name: Life is beautiful
Director: Roberto Benigni.
Time of release: December 20, 1997 (Italy)
October 23, 1998 (United States)
Studio: Cecchi Gori Group

Summary:
A Jewish man has a wonderful romance with the help of his humour, but must use that same quality to protect his son in a Nazi death camp.

I love war films. This film, however, wasn’t really one I would watch twice. Well, Maybe I would watch it twice, but not three times. Though it was funny, well put together, and altogether entertaining, There was just this feeling to it, this feeling that nothing was in the right place. I don’t really know how to say it in words, but I just wasn’t comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment