Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Forgiveness after many years

There have been many times in my life when I have disliked people, particularly other girls, because of their stuck up attitudes. There was one girl in particular who I hated with all my being. Her name is Kendra.

I am quite a bit more mature now, but I can still remember that girl who as a kid made me and my friend feel horrible. I found out a few days ago that she and her sister have been writing and singing songs. I listened to a few, and at first hated them. But then I though to myself, "You don't know her anymore. She's probably different. You are being stupid." So I listened some more, and really got to like some of the songs.  I have found it really hard to be happy for Kendra, who is doing what she really loves to do. But I am. I hope she and her sister succeed and become famous, because that would be awesome.
Kendra, I forgive you. You rock.

Here's Kendra and Krista's latest single, "Just another Pretty Face:"  You can find it on iTunes as well.
You can also "like" them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tigirlily?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment