Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Monday, September 17, 2012

Thoughts for today

I woke up today
And wanted to stay
Right there where I lay
I thought, "It's OK!"

People, whoever comes across this blog, Let me inform you that sleep may be wonderful, but if you sleep too long, it can't be good for you. I, for one, always have a monstrous headache when I sleep for more than eight hours. Also, just think of all the stuff you could do if you were awake for longer in the morning.
Consider Proverbs 6:6-11.
Go to the ant, O sluggard;
consider her ways, and be wise.
Without having any chief,
officer, or ruler,
she prepares her bread in summer
and gathers her food in harvest.
How long will you lie there, O sluggard?
When will you arise from your sleep?
A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest,
and poverty will come upon you like a robber,
and want like an armed man.

The Lord says that "poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man." If you get in the habit of waking up earlier than normal, you will have more time to do the things you want to do.Please at least consider these thoughts. If you would like to know about health issues related to too much sleep, here is a link: http://www.sleepwarrior.com/is-too-much-sleep-bad-for-you

No comments:

Post a Comment