Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Going Home



When i decided
To go home
My smile did widen
I miss my home.

It has been one month since I went to college. I am very excited to finally go home to see everyone. It gives me something to look forward to. Yesterday I suddenly decided to go home next weekend, and promptly came up with the above poem on the spot.

This makes me think of the teenagers who "can't wait to get out of here!" Who want to graduate so they can move out. Many of them don't feel like coming home for a while, but I have a feeling that most of them, after about a month or so, can hardly wait to make the trip to see the family.

You who miss your hometown, I know what it's like. Let's all go see our families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment