Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Because Of God

I overcame fear to go to school. All I can say is that It wasn't me. It was God. every day I think to myself, "I am here because of God. He put me here. I could not have done it without Him." I have to remind myself of that every once in a while. It's never me. I could never do what I do and be where I am without the Creator.

It makes me think of humans in general. We tend to think that every accomplishment we make is by our own doing. It's automatic. We say, "I got an A on that test because studied and took notes.  I completed this project without any help. ME. ME. ME."

Truth is, you had help. God helped you. And we all know it, we just never think of it.

This makes me think of a question I had in Psychology class today.
"Do people tend to focus more on Personality characteristics than on situational factors when explaining their own behavior?
Answer: It depends. When something bad happens, we blame the environment, other people, or God.
When something good happens, we attribute it to ourselves.

We need to get a look at the bigger picture and realize that all happens under God's observation and with his help. Remember,
 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment