Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trust

I have been going running for almost a month. I run a mile and a half every single day. I'm trying to build endurance, but I'm not noticing any change. Half way through my jog, I want to stop. I really want to stop. But I don't. I complete my mile-and-a-half jog for three reasons. Here they are:

#1: I know that I can go way further than my body tells me I can.

#2: Self discipline. I can't give my body everything it wants. I don't want to spoil myself.

#3: This is the most important one to me. I trust God to help me accomplish my goal. If I don't accomplish it, if I tell myself it's too hard, am I trusting God? No. I have faith that He will bring me through.

So when you have a trial, when something is hard, remember these three reasons to continue. Your body will tell you that you can't do it, But you need to discipline yourself. And the Lord will help you through the physical trials that come your way. If you really think about it, Physical trials are the easiest to overcome.



A message from the Lone Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment