Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A winner... kinda

So I posted a few days ago about the World Poetry Movement, and how I entered my poem in it. well, I actually entered two poems, and this one was selected for publication in the World Poetry Movement book, Stars In Our Hearts. This poem is dedicated to my little sister, Patricia. here is the original poem, but I made one change because of Patiricia.

Hard Work

P.J. I know
That life can be hard.
school is the pits
You get no reward.
But I know you're smart
You can make it through life
if only you try.
Your mind is a knife
you can cut through your school.
I know that you'll see
if you try hard enough;
Hard work is the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment