Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9-11-01




 I was just seven years old when The towers fell. I don't remember much, but I remember crying because my mom told me that lots of innocent people died. I was in second grade, and at school, we prayed for everyone. Yup, we prayed in school. But now the thought of 9-11 is the only thing that can make me cry.

I was seven years old
when those towers did fold.
I don't remember a lot,
But I haven't forgot.
Ten years later today
Bowed my head and I prayed.
For those thousands of Loved ones
Moms, dads, daughters and sons,
acquaintances and friends.
All left alone in the end.
And so this is to all
The sad people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment