Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I hang my head.

I 'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I'm not going to give an excuse. I'm so sorry.



In other news, I was thinking about adding a new part to the Art of Lone Wolf blog. It came to me this morning as I was reading "The Winds of War."

I want to know what you think about this, dear reader, so give me your opinions. even if there is a total of about three people I know who read this.
I want to start doing book reviews and book recommendations. comment and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. If it is of interest to you, do it. It could certainly be a worthwhile challenge.

    W.B. Picklesworth

    PS I hereby do forgive your lack of posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.
    I think that would be great. You read enough books, so you should be able to tell me which i should read.

    J.

    ReplyDelete