Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Monday, May 2, 2011

sorry again!

Well, again I missed a post yesterday. I am terribly sorry. But I was very busy. And then today I find that I cannot find the poem that I promised to share. so I hope you are barely satisfied with this poem I wrote yesterday.

This is a nighttime poem, one that I wrote, well, before bed.

The eye of Sleep
Good night everyone
I now go to bed.
When up comes the sun
I'll lift up my head.
But for right now,
My blue eyes are closed.
Eyelids take a bow
Else how'm I S'posed
To hitch a ride to sleep
When eyes are still awake?
Let me fall in a heap.
Please, for heaven's sake!

2 comments:

  1. I like the line "eyelids take a bow." It's funny, when one bows, one always straightens up again. So your eyelids were just closing and then opening up again, expecting applause and your delighted approbation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! you saw that! I wasn't sure if that was clear enough. I read it after I posted it and It looked as if I had meant the eyelids to just close, but yes, that was the point of that line. Thanks for noticing!

    ReplyDelete