Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a square poem

I've recently discovered a new kind of poem. it's called a square poem, and it reads down in columns as well as across in lines. I thought it was clever. here is one by Lewis Carroll.

  Now here is one I wrote. I thought it would be harder, but when a person sets his mind to it, he can accomplish anything.

if anyone can do one of these, I will be impressed, because it was harder than it looks, though not as hard as I thought it would be.
But I do encourage you to try it. it's a great puzzle.
post your poem as a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try that sometime. Say, before June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.B:
    yes, You should try that sometime. I really enjoy your poems, and I think it would be great for you to try a square poem.

    ReplyDelete