Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Saturday, April 30, 2011

random things

Last night was the last performance of the play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and To tell the truth, I'm sad that I shan't be doing it again. I had so much fun, and the people with whom I was just acquainted, who I only saw at school, have become, I hope, my friends. You must understand, dear readers, that I never had many friends; I was always terribly shy. So the play was wonderful. I must also say that our director, Pastor Steve, was the best director I could have asked for.

Then Some friends who I haven't seen since before Christmas came to town and spent the night at my house. They are sisters, and I find it very hard to believe that two people so different could both be my friends. One is a comedian/fantasy reader/AWESOME!, the other is a poet/artist/INCREDIBLE! and i love them both. Medusa and I have been friends with them since... well... over four years.   I am 17, and they are 14 and 16. I do not think that I have so much in common with anyone else.

IN other news, It's snowing again. sigh. when will it end??????? It's practically May. I really do not want any more snow. I think I speak for everyone in this state. I wish we could send it all down to Texas, because they've had problems with wild fires this year. It's them that need it, not us.

so that's my random post. You, dear reader, might find one of these once in a while when I have nothing else to write about. But on Monday, you will find a Poem written by my friend (mentioned above, the poet), because it's a great poem. So good-bye, I am going away to write another poem (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment