Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shape Shifters

I've always wanted to write a story about a Shape Shifter. A girl who can turn into a wolf. unfortunately, people would say that I copied twilight or some other stupid book. Well to tell you the truth, while most of my friends have read it and tell me about it, I hate it. I've heard about it, read a synopsis of it, and it sounds pretty disgusting. But how can I write my story about a shape shifter (no romance) without people saying that? Well, I'll give it a try, and if I am successful, I will publish it on this blog. So hopefully I am motivated enough. I love the idea of shape shifters. More so, the idea of super powers altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment