Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing (eh-hem, drum roll, please) . . .

Well hello there, my dear, sweet, lovely, nonexistant readers. Today is, indeed, a momentous occasion . . . sort of. Okay, not really, but I think you should probably know that "Lone Wolf" is not the only one writing on this blog anymore. I know what you're thinking. Medusa is a pretty strange name, I must admit, but my current fixation is Greek mythology, and Aphrodite doesn't quite fit (I'll let you decide why). Anyway, my future posts should have more of a point to them, and, I hope, will be more interesting. Caio for now.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I am not a non existent reader. I am glad that you have shared your talents in this way. I will enjoy visiting the artoflonewolf!

    ReplyDelete