Hey there. If you're lucky enough to find this blog, Then I hope you enjoy our amateur art.

Contributors

Saturday, March 19, 2011

An encouragement

Hello.
As you can see by my previous posts, I am not very good at drawing. In fact, there was a time when i would have given up drawing altogether, had it not been for my friend Becca. She told me that it didn't matter what my pictures looked like, that if I liked to draw, then I should. SO my amateur art is here, exposed for all to see, and I like it that way.

So I hope you are encouraged by my example. If you are not good at drawing, that should not stop you.  I draw. I am not good at drawing. does that stop me?

2 comments:

  1. yeah becca did the same with me......GO BECCA!!!!! I really like your poetry too.
    loe you lots
    Skatergurl

    ReplyDelete